Our reservation process is very simple.
- Select or introduce the desired destination (city, island, village etc.), dates of check in and check out, and number of adults and children (if any please specify the exact age of each child)
- Click "Search" to find all hotels with available rooms on the dates selected. A list of hotels will appear on the screen.
- For more information on a specific hotel, click on the rate or on the "Continue" button.
- Once room types and rates are displayed on your screen, for the selected hotel, you will be able to choose the rate and room type desired according to the room type description and click "Continue" on the right side of the screen in order to proceed.
- Once you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to the "Reservation Customer Info" page, where you will be asked to fill in the respective fields with your personal information. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly and that you fill in all "required" fields. After you fill out all the required information, press "Continue".
- If all information is correctly introduced on the "Reservation Customer Info" page you will be guided to "Payment Details" page where you will be able to review the information of your selection before introducing your credit card details. Make sure that all your personal information is correct and that the dates, room type and hotel selection are correct. Please also read carefully the cancellation policy for the specific reservation.
- Fill in the Credit Card details information on the bottom of the "Payment Details" page and press "Book" to complete your purchase.
- As soon as you reservation is completed a Success page will appear on the screen with all the information of your reservation and you will receive an email confirming your booking. If further correspondence is necessary, a Customer Care agent will reply back to you with an email or a call within 24 hours.
Yes. You can book up to 4 rooms in a single transaction.
Yes. Transaction safety and security is an issue of major importance for our company. To ensure the security of your transactions, we use a secure server (SSL 128 bit), which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it to a non-usable form. The encryption process is certified by Thatwe and your credit card details are being revealed only to the financial institution operating the transaction. Furthermore, our payment gateway features 3D secure technology certified by VISA and MasterCard. Our staff cannot read and does not have access to the details of your card and which are not being saved in our system in any way.
VISA and MasterCard as well as debit cards of the same companies such as VISA Electron.
There are a few possibilities:
-The specific card type cannot be used for online payments via our website.
-The credit card expires before the reservation date.
-You have reached your credit limit.
-There is a computer error.
Please check the above and try again later. In case you need further assistance please contact us at email@example.com
For certain hotels you will be charged at the time of booking. For other reservations, you will be expected to pay the property directly at the time of your stay. Please check on the booking details page or your confirmation email.
If the hotel has the possibility to attend special requests, these will be available to select at the completion of the reservation form. The hotel staff will do what’s possible to meet your needs. However, we cannot guarantee that your preferences will be served since many times these depend on the level of hotel occupancy at the check in date.
- On the "Hotels Result Page" the rate displayed is per room and per day (usually corresponding to the cheapest room of your selection, e.g. if you have selected double room for 2 adults the daily rate will correspond to the cheapest double room available)
- On the "Hotel Information" page all rates are displayed next to the respective room type, therefore they correspond to the room rate (both per day and total).
Taxes and fees are included unless otherwise specified in the detailed Rate Rules. You will be able to review the exact sum corresponding to Taxes and Fees both on "Reservation Customer Info" and "Payment Details" pages. Extra people, children, roll-away beds and incidentals may be subject to additional charges.
Many of the participating hotels offer promotional rates to our users. These rates offer substantial savings. On the Hotels Results Page you will be able to select the option "Promo rates first" and review all hotels offering special rates for the dates that you have selected.
No, there is no such list. If a hotel is not presented on the hotel results then you cannot book it or place your name on any kind of waiting list.
Once you have inserted your credit card details on the "Payment Details" page and after having pressed "Book" you will be guided to a new screen ('Success Page") where your reservation number will be displayed. You should keep this number for any future communication with us. Additionally, right below the reservation number you will be able to see the hotel provider (e.g. Expedia) and next to it the reference number. This is the number you will have to mention at the reception of the hotel upon your arrival, although just mentioning your name usually is more than enough for the front office clerks to retrieve your booking.
Additionaly, we inform you that all reservations are being confirmed instantly (the latest within 30 minutes) via email in which you will find all the booking details.
Usually most of the reservations are completed instantly within several seconds. You will be notified regarding the confirmation of your booking the latest within 30 minutes. If you observe any kind of unusual delay, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +98-21-4371. If there is any special request, this will be forwarded to the Customer Care Department which will deal with the issue accordingly.
Usually, the hotel is being notified for your reservation, the latest within 48 hours from the time of the booking. However, if you desire to contact the hotel directly in order to reconfirm your booking, you should mention to the hotelier the provider name which is written just right below the Reservation Number as well as the respective reference number next to the hotel providers name (e.g. Expedia, 69008797 )
No. The email confirmation you receive from safar.com contains all the necessary information. It displays your Reservation Number, information on the hotel, the rate and room type booked, the Check - in Reference as well as the hotel's cancellation policy.
Generally, confirmations are sent within 15 minutes after the completion of your booking, although sometimes it can take a few hours to receive the confirmation email. Please make sure that you have reviewed your Spam Folder. You may need to add this site to your "allowed" senders list to receive confirmation emails and information regarding future bookings. In case you need further assistance please contact our Customer Care Dept.
The best way to modify your reservation is by sending us an email to email@example.com . Our customer service representatives will help you find alternative room types, dates, or hotels to ensure your stay will match your updated needs.
Rates and availability are subject to change, so it is possible that the rate will be different from your original reservation.
The cancellation policy of each hotel is being displayed on the Hotel Details Page and on all the subsequent pages up to the Payment Page as well as on the Success Page (the screen that will appear on your computer once you have completed successfully your booking) and of course on the Booking Confirmation Mail. The cancellation policy is being mentioned on a small pop up window that you will be able to see once you click the respective link each room type. Generally most of the hotels will charge you 1 night stay fees, if you cancel 24-72 hours prior to the check-in date. However, these are general rules; therefore we recommend you read carefully the cancellation policy of the hotel you are willing to book. You should also take into consideration that the cancellation policy of a hotel is usually stricter during high or peak season. There are also hotels that do not accept cancellations after the completion of the booking for all or some of the room types provided as well as for special offer rates (non-refundable rates).
You can follow the Success Page and the procedure indicated.
In case you are entitled to receive a refund based on the cancellation policy of the hotel for the specific booking, please note that a refund request is issued at the time you realize the cancellation. Please not that refunding may take up to 30 days from cancellation date to be visible on your account. Please notice that no refund is realized for Non - refundable reservations.
Unfortunately no. Our Customer Care Department cannot perform hotel searches for clients due to high volume of reservations. Please use the respective search engine for selecting the hotel that matches your needs, among more than 600.000 hotels and accommodation options all over the world.
Many hotels offer transfer to and from the airport. If such service is provided, this will be mentioned on the "Hotel Information". This service, depending on the hotel, might be offered either free or with extra charge. Safar.comdoes not offer transfer services from and to airport and in case that you desire such services, you will need to contact the hotel after the completion of your reservation in order to be informed accordingly.
Pet policy varies from hotel to hotel. If the hotel you are seeking to book shows as "Pets Considered", please contact the Customer Care Dept. for more assistance.
In case of hotel booking cancellation you might be entitled to partial or full refund of your reservation. The final amount to be refunded will be based on the cancellation policy of the hotel and the respective fees. The total amount to be refunded will be the total value of the booking minus the penalty fee. The refund of your money, according to the above, will be completed within 15-30 days from the application date. Safar.com strives to provide the best service possible and will work on behalf of our clients to rectify any regrettable circumstances relative to your reservation. However, we act only as an independent agent to secure services of an air carrier, car rental supplier, hotel, or other travel related supplier. Therefore, we have no control over personnel, equipment, or operations of these suppliers and shall not be held liable for any inconvenience, personal injury, property damage, or other loss incurred as a result of any wrongful acts, omissions, or default on the part of the suppliers.